Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The New Silver Surfer at Tree Top Adventure





Last Saturday, November 19th 2016, Tree Top Adventure launched the new Silver Surfer. Tree Top Adventure Subic is a nature park established in 2008. It has various thrilling attractions all built to give guests a one of a kind experience. 





We got to try the new Silver Surfer ahead of the others as we arrived early for the media launch. A 90-meter, 30-ft high inclined zip line with improved features, it has the capability to control the speed of the ride which can reach up to 7 m/s. Despite its swinging motion and sudden stops mid-way, I didn't think I could meet an accident in this ride. It was well-designed and engineered, backed by no less than former DOST Secretary Mario Montejo, Tree Top's CEO. Of course, like any new experience, I was afraid to try it at first but once we were released, it was pure adrenaline rush! 


We were also given the opportunity to try their team building facilities. While doing the activities, I can't help but be reminded of the teams I was able to handle in the past. I was trying to imagine them completing each task with me. 


They are of various levels of difficulties and will test not only your physical strength but your intellect, too. The Bar Lifter Balancer I think is the most challenging of them all because I know from experience that BPO employees are some of the most impatient people you can meet around. Haha!






 


 






We didn't try all of them because we had to stop by lunch break. This gave us enough time to eat and freshen up as we checked-in at the hotel -- the Subic Grand Harbour Hotel which you can read in my previous blog post.


The media launch happened late afternoon of the same day. 


Tree Top Adventure Subic Management Team

TAG Media COO Engr. Grace Bondad-Nicolas


We were so privileged to have the new SBMA Chairman Martin DiƱo as a special guest. I never thought he would be so cool and groovy, reminds me of my dad, to be honest. Immediately after the ceremonial cutting of ribbon, he volunteered to be the first to try the new Silver Surfer. He will be Tree Top's number one ambassador for sure as he only has good things to say about his experience. 







We went back the next day for Tree Top's signature rides -- the Canopy Ride, Superman Ride, and the breathtaking Tree Drop Adventure. 

Watch it here!
My Tree Drop Extreme Experience


      
Look at that face! All rides and attractions have a height requirement and she missed it by a few inches. Dang! It's because at TTA, it's always SAFETY FIRST!


I liked how they are able to make you appreciate nature's beauty more through giving guests scenic views city dwellers usually take for granted.





I was never the adventurous type, that's why the activities I did over the weekend surprised a lot of my family members and friends. It's definitely an experience worth ticking in one's bucket list. I had a great time and what really mattered most was how my daughter loved every minute of our weekend adventure. In a world full of gadgets, it is so rare for the current generation to be given the chance to experience being in a natural environment where they can just be kids and play. Thanks to Tree Top Adventure for our instant mother-daughter bonding moment. 





I received a lot of inquiries about my experience at Tree Top Adventure after posting my experience on Facebook. Here are their adventure packages and rates.





You can follow them on Twitter and Instagram @treetop_ph and like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/treetopadventureph for more information and receive updates. You can also visit their website at www.treetopadventureph.com. Come for a visit at Tree Top Adventure and let’s #ExperienceTheExtreme!

No comments:

Post a Comment