Wednesday, November 23, 2016

One Fine Weekend at Subic Grand Harbour Hotel

It's very challenging to find time to relax and unwind these days. All the stressors from living in the city and a truckload of deliverables can put a lot of toll in your mind and body. Everybody needs to take a break and nothing beats spending it in a nearby location so you get to maximize your 2-day rest day. I am so grateful that I got to spend it with my daughter at Subic. As a working mom, each chance I get to tag her along, I definitely do so. Such a cliche, I know, but time really flies so fast!



We left Manila on November 19th morning with an agenda of an overnight trip to #ExperienceTheExtreme. Upon arrival at Subic, we did not waste any time and we immediately proceeded to Tree Top Adventure. We had a sampling of their team building activities and did all sort of stuff that challenges not only your physical well being, but mentally, too. Boy, was it so exhausting?! We had a lot of fun though and I'll share them with you on my next blog. It's a different experience altogether that it deserves a post of its own. 


We finished all the activities as a team by lunch break and you guessed it right, we were just so hungry and tired from traveling and from everything that we did at Tree Top. Imagine the relief we felt upon arriving at the hotel and seeing these:








This is the Subic Grand Harbour Hotel. Located at the Waterfront Road, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, it offers the best view of the city and bay area. 




 


 
 



Their outdoor pool is definitely a plus for me as my daughter really loves to swim. Look at that smile on her face -- priceless. 























 

We all had lunch at their restaurant and we were treated to a very sumptuous selection of Pinoy food. I specially liked their Pinakbet with Bagnet that I almost didn't touch the rest of the food on our table. 


  

 





I noticed this at the lobby while we were waiting to leave again for Tree Top Adventure. I would have wanted to try a couple of their spa services but we didn't have a lot of time. I'll definitely try them next time. It surprised me that their rates are very affordable, knowing that these are being offered in the hotel premises. 

They also have a fitness center, a barber shop, and a 7-11 Store. How convenient, right? That is where my daughter got her egg surprise. All kids are going gaga over them.





In the evening, we barely touched the food given to us at the media launch we attended because we were all looking forward to our dinner at the hotel. Of course, we were not disappointed. 


The girls had some after dinner bonding session over drinks and pica-pica while my daughter enjoyed her night swimming. We enjoyed the relaxing music by the pool side and the evening ocean breeze. We loved it so much that we didn't notice the time, we slept so late. It's a good thing they offer breakfast buffet so we have a lot of energy to brave our adventure-filled day despite lacking some sleep.




 


Before heading back to Manila, the SGHH Management Team was so generous to cover for our lunch again. It is another meal to remember for my daughter was able to finish a full bowl of pumpkin soup which almost never happens at all. I'd say this soup is Rain-approved!




We really enjoyed our stay at the Subic Grand Harbour Hotel. Their facilities are so clean and well-maintained, not to mention that they have excellent customer service. Everyone was ready to greet you with a smile and assist you in anything you could possibly need. I highly recommend staying here if you're in the area whether for a vacation or a business trip. 





For inquiries and reservations, you may visit their website at www.subicgrandharbour.com or send them an e-mail at info@subicgrandharbour.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment