Saturday, November 12, 2016

Papers and Prints


I am a paper addict and I have all kinds of tools one can think of when it comes to crafting. I have all sorts of colored pens, markers, paper punchers, paper trimmers, cutting machine, stamps, washi tapes, stickers, and many more. One of a crafter’s must have is a printer. It magically transforms a simple paper to a beautifully designed piece of art. In my case, I am fond of creating party invitations and souvenirs and it saves me a lot of money by printing my creations on my own. Not to mention how convenient it is to print at any given time. More often than not, I have more time to make projects during wee hours of the morning and there really isn’t any computer shop in our area that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I already have a colored ink jet printer and I’ve always wanted to buy a black laser printer because I recently found a new addiction in foiling techniques. However, it is a bit more expensive than home inkjet printers and the toner is way more expensive, too. I haven’t gotten myself to buy one because I can’t bring myself to spend so much especially if I don’t print a lot at home. Then, I learned about i-Aicon. I believe it is a revolutionary solution to anybody’s printing needs. It allows one to make use of a printer without having to purchase one. Isn’t that amazing? It’s a huge amount of savings if you ask me.





These are just some of the available packages you can choose from:

Printer Bundles

Fujixerox Docuprint P255dw + 3pcs CT201918 iAicon Toner


Brother SF HL3150 CDN SF + 2 sets of iAicon CMYK Toner




FREE Use of Printer

Canon Lasershot LBP2900


HP Laserjet Pro M125





I-Aicon is comprised of experienced engineers and technicians, advanced technological equipment, with heavy investment in the R&D sector. They also have a team of expert and skillful sales, marketing and logistics staff. They are committed to offering premium quality products, a tailor-made service at a competitive price. I-Aicon has free delivery nationwide and you are assured that you and your clients’ orders are secure. Best of all, i-Aicon’s products are all brand new even the ones that they will let you use for free.





I am proud to be an i-Aicon affiliate. It gives more avenues for companies to minimize expenses especially start-up businesses. If you have any questions, you may send me an e-mail at choosetoshinenow@gmail.com. Visit their website at www.iaicon.ph and like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/iaicon.ph for updates.




*credits to i-Aicon for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment